Inside HR takes a look inside the business of HR and connects the dots between people, performance, productivity and profit. Inside HR extends far beyond traditional HR competencies and shows readers how to implement those critical practices proven to drive organisational performance and long-term commercial success.
A blend of strategy, finance, people, technology and leadership, Inside HR fills an important niche for business leaders looking to maximise their most important resource – people. Inside HR is independent of industry associations, employer groups or unions, major media companies or government.
About the editor
Craig Donaldson is responsible for the strategic planning, creation, production and ongoing development of Inside HR, its online presence and social media platforms. Craig has been a professional business writer and editor for more than 15 years, and written for a range of business publications locally and internationally, with a focus on driving effective organisational results through talented and engaged people.
For more information about Inside HR, please contact Craig Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our editorial board
Inside HR’s editorial board plays an important role in helping to guide and further develop the brand in better serving its HR executive readers.
- Alec Bashinsky, Managing Partner, Blackhall & Pearl Talent Services
- Bruce Highfield, EGM HR and safety, Olam Australia
- David Arkell, Founder of Leadership et.al
- Deborah Hadwen, Board Director (Ambition Group and Apoidea Group)
- Irene Frisby, Head of HR, Optiver Asia-Pacific
- Louise Baxter, CEO, Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia
- Simone Shugg, executive director – people and culture, Foxtel
- Wendy Lenton, group executive people & culture, NIB Health Funds