[vc_column_text pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
Limitations on use. The content on this website is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent this website provides electronic commerce, such buying opportunities may be made available for group as well as personal purchasing, so long as you are authorised to make purchases on behalf of such a group. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this website or the content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website or the content without Inside HR’s prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this website, except to the extent permitted above. Any unauthorised use of this website or its content is prohibited.
Not legal advice. Content is not intended to and does not constitute legal, financial or advice of any other kind, nor is anything submitted to this website treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on this website or materials linked from this website is at your own risk.
License of your content to Inside HR. By uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on this website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Inside HR a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, with right to sublicense, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display and digitally perform translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Inside HR for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
No solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through this website any content or material containing any advertising, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organisation without the express written permission of Inside HR. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any interactive areas of this website, where appropriate you a) may list along with your name, address and email address, your own website’s URL and b) may recommend third party websites, goods or services so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such recommended website, product or service or its recommendation. In no event may any person or entity solicit anyone with data retrieved from this website.
Advertisers. This website contains advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Inside HR will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
Registration. Certain sections of this website may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide Inside HR with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Inside HR of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. Inside HR does not permit a) anyone other than you to use the sections requiring registration by using your name or password; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorised use. If you believe there has been unauthorised use, you must notify Inside HR immediately by contacting us at email@example.com.
Postings in interactive areas of the website.
- Postings to be lawful. If you participate in interactive areas on this website, you shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any messages, data, information, text, graphics, links or other material (‘postings’) which is unlawful or abusive in any way, including but not limited to any postings that are defamatory, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any state, federal or international law.
- Postings to be in your name. Your postings shall be accompanied by your real name and shall not be posted anonymously. Participants in interactive areas shall not misrepresent their identity or their affiliation with any person or entity.
- Non-commercial use only of interactive areas. Any interactive area of this website is provided solely for your personal use. As a participant, you shall not include in your posting(s) or otherwise distribute on or through this website any content or material containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for anyone to become members of any commercial enterprise or organisation without the express written permission of the Inside HR. Any unauthorised use of any interactive area of this website, its content or postings is expressly prohibited.
Errors and corrections. Inside HR does not represent or warrant that this website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Inside HR does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through this website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Inside HR may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or content at any time.
Third party content. Third party content may appear on this website or may be accessible via links from this website. Inside HR shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Inside HR.
Disclaimer. This website is provided on an “as is, as available” basis. Inside HR expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Inside HR disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to:
- any errors in or omissions from this website and the content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
- any third party websites or content directly or indirectly accessed through links in this website, including but not limited to all errors or omissions;
- the unavailability of this website or any part of it;
- your use of this website; or
- your use of any equipment or software in connection with this website.
Limitation of liability. Inside HR shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of this website and the interactive areas of this website or any facts or opinions appearing on or through an interactive area. Inside HR shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation legal fees) in any way due to or resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use this website or the content.
Third party rights. The provisions of the above sections disclaimer, limitation of liability and indemnification are for the benefit of Inside HR and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the website. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.