Inside HR takes a look inside the business of HR and connects the dots between people, performance, productivity and profit. Inside HR extends far beyond traditional HR competencies and shows readers how to implement those critical practices proven to drive organisational performance and long-term commercial success.
A blend of strategy, finance, people, technology and leadership, Inside HR fills an important niche for business leaders looking to maximise their most important resource – people. Inside HR provides:
- Insightful interviews with leading CEOs and HR directors on management strategies that drive exceptional business results
- Columns from global thought leaders on a range of cutting-edge topics, from strategy, talent and leadership to law, culture and technology
- In-depth analyses of topical and newsworthy issues of relevance to a senior HR and business audience
- Opinion pieces from global HR and management thought leaders who help guide and shape the future of the HR profession
- The latest and greatest trends on executive style essentials as well as pursuits outside of the office, from travel and cars to food and technology
Inside HR is independent of industry associations, employer groups or unions, major media companies or government.
About the editor
Craig Donaldson is responsible for the strategic planning, creation, production and ongoing development of Inside HR, its online presence and social media platforms. Craig has been a journalist and editor for 15 years, and written for a range of HR and business publications locally and internationally, with a focus on driving effective organisational results through people.
For more information about Inside HR, please contact Craig Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our editorial board
Inside HR’s editorial board plays an important role in helping to guide and further develop the magazine in better serving its HR executive readers.
- Alec Bashinsky, CHRO – partner: people & performance, Deloitte Australia
- Bruce Highfield, EGM HR and safety, Olam Australia
- David Arkell, HR leader, GE Australia and New Zealand
- Deborah Hadwen, CEO, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) – Australia and New Zealand
- Irene Frisby, HR manager, Optiver
- Louise Baxter, CEO, Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia
- Simone Shugg, executive director – people and culture, Foxtel
- Wendy Lenton, group executive people & culture, NIB Health Funds